Röviden, tömören, csak a lényeget. Ford & Redwood, BMW, E.On & Volkswagen, NIO, Sandvik, Germany, Mercedes-Benz, Lucid.
- Ford will recycle its EV batteries with ex-Tesla exec’s startup – JB Straubel’s Redwood Materials has a new, big customer and investor
- Ford partners with Tesla co-founder on battery recycling, better supply chain
- BMW Exec Says Automaker Is Capping EV Range At 373 Miles (600Km) – He touts increases in charging speed and BMW’s growing charging network as reasons more range isn’t necessary.
- BMW upgrade battery management for iX3 & i3
- BMW i3 (Wikipedia)
- BMW model update measures as of autumn 2021.
- E.ON and Volkswagen launch fast charger with storage battery – First “E.ON Drive Booster” powered by Volkswagen Group Components in operation
- NIO Presents a Hybrid 75-kWh Battery Pack With LFP and Ternary Cells
- German election: Why the next government wants to overhaul transport
- Germany’s energy consumption and power mix in charts
- Mercedes Van dealer to supply Hermes with 168 fully electric eSprinters
- Lucid to build 520 Dream Editions to commemorate record-breaking 520 mile EPA range
Köszönjük a megtisztelő figyelmet!